Starter Blog

Hello Guys! Welcome to my blog...



 I'm Liany, the founder of Lilospace, a design studio I started from home.


2018 I finished my bachelor of architecture, then I tried to join an architectural service company for 1 year. I think that's enough for experimental work in architecture. And I know that what I want to start with is all the things I love about interior design.

Namely Designing, Training, Writing & Filmmaking.

Right now, I'm still customizing to handle everything at once. Sometimes there is a lot to do, but it is also the craziest and most beautiful adventure I have ever undertaken.

So on this blog, I'm going to share with you my discoveries, shortcuts and tips about design, and life in general.

You can think of it as a dedicated lifestyle blog.

So are you ready?

Let's do it!!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

TEORI GESTALT DALAM FORMAL DESIGN